Journals

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

WK 6 (26 July to 30 July)

WK 6 (26 July to 30 July 2004)

Monday (26 July 2004)
Psychoanalysis. Quite confusing and ‘psychotic’ in its explanations and framework. Freud and his ideas…..hmmmm. Some of it is so extreme that I doubt it could be accepted by the ‘conservative’ minds. Lacan is quite OK. I have to do a lot of reading for this course.

Tuesday (27 July 2004)
Presentation of Learning Theory. I presented on ‘Behaviorism’ with Indramani.
Some of the students were reading from notes…it was so obvious. They should improve on their presentation techniques.

Thursday (29 July 2004)
We were instructed to join ‘Yahoo Group’ of our choice. I have joined and Art group known as the ART_BIN. Initially,. poor response to my inquiry regarding the techniques of using ‘Acrylic’ and ‘Oil paint’ medium.

Friday ( 30 July 2004)
Lecture on Speech Act Theory. Prof. Shanta will have to improve on her presentation techniques in terms of changing to Power Point, instead of flashing illegible notes using the OHP. Her efforts are commendable, she tried her best. I do respect her wealth of knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home