Journals

Monday, October 04, 2004

Wk 13 (20 september to 24 September 2004)

WK 13 ( 20 September to 24 September 2004)

Monday ( 20 September 2004 )
Presentation of my lesson plan for “Teaching of Grammar”. I presented on ‘Gender’.
Submission of Literary Theory on the application of “Mythology Theory” to a given text in Essay form. Lecture was on ‘Postcolonialism’.

Tuesday (21 September 2004)
Technology and Innovation in ESL. I did work on the ‘Site Spinner’ in lab 2. I could not use my computer for two weeks as the ‘monitor’ of my computer blew out. Could it be because of ‘Site Spinner’? Asotha’s, Priya’s, Mike’s and my monitor all blew out….hmmm.

Wednesday (22 September 2004)
Literary Theory tutorial on Marxism. We applied it to the text “ A Rose for Emily”. It was quite invigorating and stimulating with group discussion and presenting our thoughts with the guidance of Ms. Shahizah. I admire her and Ms Shantini because they really knew what they were teaching.

Discourse and Pragmatics Tutorials from 10 am to 12pm. With Mz. Leong. She is a very patient tutor.
Selected Play with Pn. Nooraini from 4pm (Cancelled – heavy rain)

Thursday ( 23 September 2004)
Teaching of Grammar : Revision for the Final Exams. Should have portal or inline site for inquiries.

Friday (24 September 2004)
Research Method : Consultation ( 8 – 10 am) with the coordinator. I have no Supervisor yet.
Discourse and Pragmatics: Consultation on ‘Project Work’ with partner ( 11:30 am)
Discourse and Pragmatics Lecture by Prof. Shanta (Course Review) 12:00 to 1pm
*(As I have stressed many times, there should be online support teaching: Synchronous or Asynchronous )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home